Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Oh, by the way...

I mentioned in an earlier post that Red Ryder is too tall for Topper to sit in the bed without also lying on top of the cab.  This is not a good thing, because it rubs the paint off of Red Ryder's cab top and Topper's cabover bottom. 

I got on the RV forum online. The guys there always have a lot of opinions, and often a solution for the problems that we share when RVing. It turns out that I'm not the only one who has this problem with my Ford F350. 

The best solution was as follows: I got a piece of 4' X 8' X 2" dense foam insulation and put it under the camper. Voilà, problem solved. The advantages of this solution are as follows: 
  1. Light 
  2. Cheap
  3. Easy
  4. Quick
Thank you RV forum guys. You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment