Wednesday, December 23, 2015

This makes driving the L.A. freeways all worthwhile

In all the excitement of arriving in San Diego yesterday, I forgot to post an update here.  Our drive yesterday included the dreaded passage through Los Angeles.  The weather was alternately windy and rainy, but we didn't have both together for much of the drive.  It is the intense traffic and the beat up pavement on the freeways that make this stretch so tiring and challenging.

The good news is that we arrived safely and are enjoying our visit with the kids and grandkids.  Here are a few photos:
 That's Gramma Jill; obviously not enjoying herself.

 Big brother Josiah thinks Malachi is "awesome."

Mama Laura is the queen of baby wearing.

Daddy Tim in a father and son moment with Malachi. 

At the risk of sounding like a blithering grandpa, I must say that Malachi is one good looking kid! Sorry, I have to leave now, I think I may get my chance to hold the little guy soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment